One of the company’s main business areas has been CNC milling.
Radius Machining advises clients from the idea phase to the creation of the model and the manufacturing programme, component production, and delivery.
In addition to our software expertise, Radius has the advantage of serial production and the availability of a range of sophisticated machine tools. This allows the quick production of both simple and more complex components. The automated feeding of raw materials also helps to save production time.
Our plans for 2019 include the acquisition of a five-axis machine tool that will allow us to take on more complex work and to meet existing orders more quickly. On a five-axis machine, turning a component to the correct position takes just a few seconds. In addition, a five-axis machine can access parts that are inaccessible to a three-axis machine.
- Production in three shifts with a capacity of up to 2000 hours a month.
- Component manufacturing with dimensions of 200 x 200 mm x 100 mm series from 100 pieces.
Materials that can be used:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Plastics (POM, PA, PP, etc.)
Programmes in use:
Radius is ready to create both 3D models as well as generate processing programmes for machine tool management.
- CAD software is used to create 3D models.
- CAM software generates the work programme and CNC codes for machine tool management.