In total, Radius Machining has 12 lathe machines of varying power and complexity, of which 4 are automated machine tools that can produce large series in a short amount of time. The CNC lathes are equipped with active tools that allow complex components to be produced using one machine. Delivery time is also reduced through the work centres’ automated feedstock.
Radius Machining has also taken great stride in the technology sector. In particular, an industrial robot with a lifting capacity of 90kg has begun loading and unloading components from the highest-capacity tool machine. As a result of the 25kg limit removed, the work process becomes smoother and there is no delay in feeding. In the future, the robot will be able to do the work of several shifts independently with the prerequisite of large series. An example of this case is presented with automotive and agricultural equipment manufacturers.
- Production in three shifts with a capacity of up to 7000 hours in a month.
- Component manufacturing with dimensions from ⌀ 3...200 mm.
- Series from 50pcs- 100 000 pcs per batch.
- Live tooling and automatic bar feeders.
Materials that can be used:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Plastics (POM, PA, PP etc.)