One of the company’s main business areas has been CNC milling.
Radius Machining advises clients from the idea phase to the creation of the model and the manufacturing programme, component production, and delivery.
In addition to our software expertise, Radius has the advantage of serial production and the availability of a range of sophisticated machine tools. This allows the quick production of both simple and more complex components. The automated feeding of raw materials also helps to save production time.
- Production in three shifts with a capacity of over 2500 hours a month.
- Milling machines with 3, 4 and 5 axis.
- Max. dimensions of 500 x 500 x 1000 mm.
Radius is ready to create both 3D models as well as generate processing programmes for machine tool management.
- CAD software is used to create 3D models.
- CAM software generates the work programme and CNC codes for machine tool management.
Materials that can be used:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Plastics (POM, PA, PP, etc.)